S- Protease Pro
Light yellow or yellow powder
Alkaline Protease ≥ 50000 U/g; Corn bran (Carrier)
1. Effectively degrade antigen protein and prolamin, reduce intestinal stress, and improve protein digestion and utilization.
2. Activate endogenous enzyme activity, increase degradation sites, degrade disulfide bonds and other enzyme cleavage sites, and release more digestible amino acids.
3. Release more nutrients, degradation products promote tissue repair and increase body resistance.
1. Effectively degrade non-digestible proteins such as antigen protein and prolamin of feed ingredients
2. Good degradation effect for feed ingredients rich in disulfide bonds such as feather meal
3. Improve production performance
Trial of broiler
200 g/ton of compound feed
Storage & Shelf life:
Shelf life is 12 months with original package when stored at ventilated, cool and dry place.
Packing information: 25 kg/bag