Bacillus licheniformis is a Gram-positive, facultative anaerobic, spore-forming bacteria. Aerobic respiration of Bacillus licheniformis can quickly consume oxygen in the intestine, creating an anaerobic environment and promoting the multiplication of beneficial anaerobic bacteria, it can also survive in the hindgut with low oxygen, thus, execute positive effect throughout the whole intestinal tract.
Mode of action of GBW Bacillus licheniformis:
① Secretion of digestion enzyme ② Inhibition of pathogen adhesion and Colonization
③ Production of antibacterial substances ④ Maintain intestinal integrity
⑤ Consumption of oxygen create anaerobic intestinal environment ⑥ Boost immunity
1. Secret protease, amylase, and xylanase increase the growth performance and improve feed conversion ratio
2. Favor the environment of Lactobacilli and other lactic acid-producing bacteria by creating a positive anaerobic environment
3. Reducing the colonization of E.coli, Salmonella, Clostridium perfringens, and other pathogens by Competitive exclusion and secreting of bacteriocin prevent enteric disease
4. Enhance immunity, reduce the use of antibiotics and maintain animal health
5. Improve the quality of animal products such as meat, eggs, and milk
6. Secret enzyme that can degrade ammonia and H2S, reduce noxious gas emission
GBW Bacillus licheniformis has high survival rate
1. When being processed in the feed-milling procedure
2. In the highly acidic and bile upper gastro-intestinal tract
3. During enzymatic digestion
GBW Bacillus licheniformis was placed in a solution with a pH of 2.0 and a pepsin concentration of 0.32%, treated at 39 °C for different times to detect the survival rate of Bacillus licheniformis.
GBW Bacillus licheniformis was placed in a solution with a pH of 2.0 and bile concentration of 4mg/L, treated at 39°C for 1 hour to detect the survival rate of Bacillus licheniformis.
Excellent enzyme-secretion ability:
The enzyme activity of protease produced by the single colony cultivated in medium for 24h is 800 U/g.
Components: Bacillus licheniformis, Carrier
Guaranteed value: 20 billion CFU/g
Usage and dosage: Add 100-150g(20 billion CFU/g) to per ton complete feed
Package and storage:
Keep in cool, dry, and shady conditions and seal the bag when it’s not in use, and shelf life is 12 months in the original package under 25℃.